Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

I am trying to Exclude IP address from GA but there is not Save Button Option?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I am trying to Exclude IP address from GA but there is not Save Button Option? Please check the screen shot below. Though I am admin for my analytic still no save button is visible. Can anyone please help me?

I tired to attached screen shot but really not good google forum not allowing me to attached html things. That's why I have shared here text only. I have gone to Admin - Filter and that added filter -At last it is back button only no save button why?

View Filter

Filter Information
Filter Name

ABCD
Filter Type

Predefined

Custom
Exclude traffic from the IP addresses that are equal to
IP address

Back

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am trying to Exclude IP address from GA but there is not Save Button Option?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

The save button should appear at the bottom of the screen. What browser are you using?
You can upload the screenshot to imgur.com and share the link here.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: I am trying to Exclude IP address from GA but there is not Save Button Option?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Arnold,

I am using Chrome. Please check the screen shot here - http://imgur.com/a/iSKRy

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

It seems that you're trying to make changes to an existing filter but you don't have edit permissions on the view. You need to get edit permissions from someone who have manage users permissions in order to create and change filters. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Arnold,

We have admin rights only, we only give users rights to all. We tried via creating new filter still no button of save why is it so?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can anyone reply me please? Still I am not able to see save button?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Experts,

Can anyone reply me why I am not able to see Save Button?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Arnold,
I am admin only but not able to see Save button, please help.

Thanks!