AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

How to create an Enhanced eCommerce Segment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I need to create a segment of sessions based on eCommerce action. I need to select sessions where visitors added to cart products with two dofferent Product Variant (same session).

In other words I need a segment:

Sessions

where

visitor Added to Cart at least one product with Product Variation==yellow

AND during this sessions same visitor also Added To cart at least one product with Product Variation==green.

But I can't' understand how to create such type os Segment in the Interface?

green.png

Will the following Segment correct?

both segemtn.png

Does {Product Variant contains Green

and

Quantity Added to Cart >=1}

mean that this segment selects only those session, where user added some green product to cart?

Re: How to create an Enhanced eCommerce Segment

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
If you want to use "AND" or "OR" Conditions, you should do your segment in Conditions and Sequences. (Second Screen shots is true place)
Here is the details https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3124493

i am asking for understand true. You want create a segment who add product to cart yellow AND green in same during session? This yellow and green products should be added in same (one) session right?
If so, i guess your segment correct and will work. Cos if i am not wrong multiple filters in same category are joined with AND logic.
Aditional way; you can use in your first screenshot interface, product variant segment with "matches regex" for two variant. ^\Qyellow\E|\Qgreen\E$