Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

How to create an Enhanced eCommerce Segment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I need to create a segment of sessions based on eCommerce action. I need to select sessions where visitors added to cart products with two dofferent Product Variant (same session).

In other words I need a segment:

Sessions

where

visitor Added to Cart at least one product with Product Variation==yellow

AND during this sessions same visitor also Added To cart at least one product with Product Variation==green.

But I can't' understand how to create such type os Segment in the Interface?

green.png

Will the following Segment correct?

both segemtn.png

Does {Product Variant contains Green

and

Quantity Added to Cart >=1}

mean that this segment selects only those session, where user added some green product to cart?

Re: How to create an Enhanced eCommerce Segment

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
If you want to use "AND" or "OR" Conditions, you should do your segment in Conditions and Sequences. (Second Screen shots is true place)
Here is the details https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3124493

i am asking for understand true. You want create a segment who add product to cart yellow AND green in same during session? This yellow and green products should be added in same (one) session right?
If so, i guess your segment correct and will work. Cos if i am not wrong multiple filters in same category are joined with AND logic.
Aditional way; you can use in your first screenshot interface, product variant segment with "matches regex" for two variant. ^\Qyellow\E|\Qgreen\E$