How to cluster URIs / Pages
our primary dimension "Page" in "Site Content > All Pages" (e.g.) looks somewhat like this:
1. www.domain.de/virtual/de/customer/customersiteX > 3 views
3. www.domain.hu/virtual/hu/supplier/suppliersiteX > 2 views
4. www.domain.fr/virtual/fr/customer/customersiteZ > 1 views
5. www.domain.co.uk/virtual/en/supplier/suppliersiteY > 1 views
6. www.domain.at/virtual/de/supplier/suppliersiteY > 1 views
and so on. So, we got the indivudual full URL in "Page" than something like /virtual/LANG/ and after that the specific subdirectory and site.
My Question is: Is it possible to cluster everything AFTER /virtual/LANG/?
So the "new" report should look something like this:
1. /customer/customersiteX > 3 views
2. /customer/customersiteZ > 3 views
3. /supplier/suppliersiteX > 2 views
5. /supplier/suppliersiteY > 2 views
Is this possbile? What do we have to do, do cluster the sites? It would be awesome if we could to that in existing views and in retrospect. Thank you very much in advance for any valuable input!
Re: How to cluster URIs / Pages
Did you figure this out? Otherwise - retrospectively, nothing will work within the GA UI. If that's important dump the data into Google Sheets, via the API, and manipulate it there. Otherwise, your best bet is to create a new view where you add filters to manipulate the data as you require. Within the existing views there's no way to manipulate the data other than content grouping, and that is only from the time they were created.
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.