AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

How many days of data is the in-page analytics Chrome plugin based on & how can I change the period

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now that in-page analytics is being moved out of GA and will only be available as a plugin, I would like to know how many days of data are the results based on? And how can I change it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abhay R
December 2016

Re: How many days of data is the in-page analytics Chrome plugin based on & how can I change the

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

The number of days for the report depends on the selected date range. You can set/change the date range in the bottom left corner of the in-page analytics window:

in-page-analytics.png

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abhay R
December 2016

Re: How many days of data is the in-page analytics Chrome plugin based on & how can I change the

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

The number of days for the report depends on the selected date range. You can set/change the date range in the bottom left corner of the in-page analytics window:

in-page-analytics.png