AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics: gather information (user comments, pictures, videos) from social media Filter by

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I would like to know if Google analytics offers the possibility to collect all informations of all users from social media filtered by country,

For exemple we have FB, tweeter, linkedIn of page RedCross, we want to see all posts of all users in Iraq (by country).

Thanks

Re: Google analytics: gather information (user comments, pictures, videos) from social media Filter

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi
Google Analytics is meant to track user acquisition and behavior for website or apps of which your organisation has control over source code. In case of social media you although you own the content you have no control over the source code.
For this kind of analysis you should be looking for social media listening tools rather than web analytics tools.
Hope this helps
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Re: Google analytics: gather information (user comments, pictures, videos) from social media Filter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply, can google offers social media listening tools
Tel : +41765799353
linkedIn: Ben Kraiem Le Mouel Chedlia