AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics Graphs suddenly dropped

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i see my visitor on site has been decreased and suddenly dropped google analytics graphs on 21 may 17. i don;t understand whats happen with my site , online user on site has also decreased .
pleases tell me what can i do now. ? how can i find issue?

Untitled.png
1 Expert replyverified_user

Google analytics Graphs suddenly dropped

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raj, 

There's a few reasons for a sudden drop in traffic to your website: 

#1 - Drop in ranking for central keywords - look to your rankings in Search Console to see if you've experienced a significant drop in traffic and rankings. 

#2 - What is the 'source' of your drop in traffic? Go to 'Acquisition' > 'All Traffic' > 'Source/Medium' - and see if there is a specific source which is no longer sending you a large amount of traffic. If its not clear, repeat this but 'Acquisition' > 'All Traffic' > 'Channels'

#3 - If the traffic continues to drop significantly like a cliff, then QA your website to make sure your Google Analytics tag is properly implemented. 

Let me know if this solves your problem! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’