Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

Getting problem in Acquisition

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Community,

I am not getting any data on my acquisition tab. In error, it is showing as

'You are using a filtered view which may cause your ad-hoc channel grouping data to be inaccurate.' . However, I haven't used any of the filters.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Prasad

Re: Getting problem in Acquisition

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prasad,
If you are seeing 'You are using a filtered view which may cause your ad-hoc channel grouping data to be inaccurate.' message it means there is a filter . Please click on Admin > View >Filters and check I hope there should be a filter otherwise that error won't display.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Santosh, Filters are there, however, why am I not able to see the data only of Acquisition?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
can you tell me what is in that filter? because I have implemented several filters in different GA but never face the issue that you are facing. So without knowing what is that filter about ? what condition has been used ? cannot tell you the issue.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There are 4 filters, 3 Exclude filters to exclude the traffic from my ISP, dev environment and Non-ghost referral traffic and one include filter to include particular hostnames.