Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

Filter option not available on GA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Team,

We require to stop internal IP tracking in Google Analytics for our website but we are not getting an option to Filter IP from the login. Forum says we would have some admin to provide this option but we do not know whom it is related to. So could you assist to get it done and we can provide any kind of credentials you required.  

Also there are two URL’s for us pointing to one (Eg: abc.com and abc1.com) wherein we have pointed both these URL to single abc.com and this is the URL configured to google analytics. Now my query is that whether the hit happening on both these URL’s be counted with the setup done for abc.com GA or could you explain the procedure of it.

Thanks

Bushra

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Filter option not available on GA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Bushra,

i think the below article will be useful Smiley Happy

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034840?hl=en

Thanks
Mohamed ElMoghazy

Re: Filter option not available on GA

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Bushra :-)
I'm sorry to hear you are having analytics account access issues.

No one on the help forum has access to your analytics account/account details.
In order to obtain admin access, you will need to follow Google employee Ishan D's directions
in the linked page to try to reclaim lost admin access to the analytics account:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

What method are you using to point the two seperate urls to abc.com? eg a redirect? what sort of redirect? a 301 or some other type?

Thanks

Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here