Analytics
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

Cant save filter changes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It just sits on a loading screen.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike D
January 2016

Re: Cant save filter changes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mike D,

There is currently a bug with the Filter UI, where it just indicates "Loading" at the top, and also the interface looks very odd (for example, near the bottom it says "ISP Domain", or changing the Filter Type does nothing). The issue has been raised to Google, so hopefully they'll come back with a resolution. Unfortunately, it's been present for the last few days, without a workaround.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm glad I'm not the only one anymore. I thought I was going crazy. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I seem to have the same problem. Everything seems normal (i.e. I can select the items on the drop down list, radio buttons, etc) except that when I click on 'Save' nothing happens. Even the 'verify this filter' doesn't budge when I click on it. Is everyone having this bug or just a handful of us unlucky ones? Hope a fix comes along soon. Smiley Wink

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Similar problem here. Trying to add a Global Filter, all drop-downs and input fields work fine, but nothing happens when I click 'Save'. Hope to hear of a solution soon!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike D
January 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Working now!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Yeah, one of those things where you just need to wait and ride it out... nothing you did yourself to cause it, and nothing you can do as it's in Google's court. Smiley Happy
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How strangely comforting Smiley Wink