All conversions are now 'eCommerce / No GA ID / (not set)'
Does anyone know what might cause all conversions to start being attributed to eCommerce / No GA ID / (not set)?
There are only two filters on the view:
- Custom filter, IP Address to exclude our office traffic
- Predefined filter, include hostname shop.our-org-name. This is because our shop runs on a subdomain of our main site.
There are other views within the property but these shouldn't affect reporting for this view, right? Any ideas welcome.
Re: All conversions are now 'eCommerce / No GA ID / (not set)'
There's a few reasons this might happen.
1) There's a redirect from non secure to SSL on your site.
2) Transaction spam (yes, it's a pain in the a$$ and it's real)
3) The payment processor you're using isn't added to the referral exclusion list.
Check these first and let me know if that's causing it.
If not, try install the Tag Assistant Chrome Extension and go through the checkout process yourself to see what is fired and what's not.