Analytics
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

what is the effect in my website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

I interested to using google analytic for my website,but  I have some question about Google Analytic for clarify my question.

1. Once, I will use google analytic and insert  google analytic code to my website. How many time the code change in one year.

and how effect in my website, because I have budget to develop insert or change code to vendor.

2. I have the website that using  .NET  to develop my website. How to insert google analytic code to my website as php or not.

Re: what is the effect in my website?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
You really shouldn't have to change the code at all. You might also take a look at Google Tag Manager if you are worried about having to change Analytics. (https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/)

The code that you on your website is javascript, so it will work with .NET. Best way to implement it, would be to include it in a header file or the master page template so it goes to all of your pages.