Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

utm parameters not tracked on Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi People,

I am trying to track this UTM on my Google Analytics and it is not showing on my Campaign section. This is the URL.  http://sautidates.com/?utm_source=Twitterbio&utm_medium=Twitter%20Social&utm_campaign=twitterbiol&ut...

Can anybody out there please guide me on this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rufus N
April 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rufus

It seems that the site is not install Google Analytics tracking code. It may be caused by some JavaScript errors.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rufus N
April 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rufus

It seems that the site is not install Google Analytics tracking code. It may be caused by some JavaScript errors.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

True the homepage didn't have the analytics code..thanks you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ryota!

Thanks for this answer! I came across this post when I was trying to answer a similar question, hoping you might be able to help!?

I'm planning to use Google Optimize to run a split test and I'm trying to find out - are we able to use tracked links as well as a url split test? e.g. if I post an ad with .com/?utm_ etc, am I able to track the results of that link in typical GA? Or will my Optimize test strip the link out in order to serve the variant?

For context, my visitors get a bonus if they share the website after purchasing, to track if they've shared it, I give them a unique url using the utm tracking.

If you have any ideas or thoughts on that, it would be much appreciated!

Ben