Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

noticed 2 Google Analytics Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just implemented a Google Analytics code and my GOOGLE ANALYTICS REPORT tells me:

Recording filename : (recorded from extension)
Recording time : Jun 15, 2016 11:08:21 AM
Request origin : none specified
Total page loads : 6
Tracking codes : 2 (1 authorized for <edited by a Community Moderator>@gmail.com)
Selected property : UA-33652774-3

Recording summaryThe thing is that my code is clean and the UA-33652774-3 doesn't belong to me (mine is something like this UA-XXXXX750-1) and I don't know how to get rid of it. Has anyone had the same issue? Can someone hack the code?

Thanks for any help

Phil

This post has been edited by a Community Moderator per our Community Guidelines. Please do not post personal information on this public community.

Re: noticed 2 Google Analytics Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
What is your website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
March

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Please check it once again.the recording is showing UA-79281750-1 as selected property not anything else.Maybe you update the extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok I'll check it out
thanks for your help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Phil if got exact the same thing. And when i ask outhers they say they see only one UA code.

I called with Google and they don't understand what it is but she said is from a account called "pin leaks"

Im still figureing out to get rid of it...

M V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
M V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Phil if got exact the same thing. And when i ask outhers they say they see only one UA code.

I called with Google and they don't understand what it is but she said is from a account called "pin leaks"

Im still figureing out to get rid of it...
reply REPLY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it is probably related to some code serving ads. that would explain why only some people see it - if it isn't serving ads to them at the time they wouldn't see it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It looks like it doesn't stop the stats from coming in so if I can't get rid of it and it doesn't interfere with the analytics stats I'll just live with it. If anyone has a great solution on how to fix it I'll be interested but for now I'll tolerate the "parasite".