AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

noticed 2 Google Analytics Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just implemented a Google Analytics code and my GOOGLE ANALYTICS REPORT tells me:

Recording filename : (recorded from extension)
Recording time : Jun 15, 2016 11:08:21 AM
Request origin : none specified
Total page loads : 6
Tracking codes : 2 (1 authorized for <edited by a Community Moderator>@gmail.com)
Selected property : UA-33652774-3

Recording summaryThe thing is that my code is clean and the UA-33652774-3 doesn't belong to me (mine is something like this UA-XXXXX750-1) and I don't know how to get rid of it. Has anyone had the same issue? Can someone hack the code?

Thanks for any help

Phil

This post has been edited by a Community Moderator per our Community Guidelines. Please do not post personal information on this public community.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
March

Re: noticed 2 Google Analytics Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Please check it once again.the recording is showing UA-79281750-1 as selected property not anything else.Maybe you update the extension

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
What is your website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
March

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Please check it once again.the recording is showing UA-79281750-1 as selected property not anything else.Maybe you update the extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok I'll check it out
thanks for your help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Phil if got exact the same thing. And when i ask outhers they say they see only one UA code.

I called with Google and they don't understand what it is but she said is from a account called "pin leaks"

Im still figureing out to get rid of it...

M V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
M V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Phil if got exact the same thing. And when i ask outhers they say they see only one UA code.

I called with Google and they don't understand what it is but she said is from a account called "pin leaks"

Im still figureing out to get rid of it...
reply REPLY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it is probably related to some code serving ads. that would explain why only some people see it - if it isn't serving ads to them at the time they wouldn't see it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It looks like it doesn't stop the stats from coming in so if I can't get rid of it and it doesn't interfere with the analytics stats I'll just live with it. If anyone has a great solution on how to fix it I'll be interested but for now I'll tolerate the "parasite".