Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

google analytics I cannot get analytics to work for some reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, I followed the instructions on godaddy.com and placed the code in the website like it should be.  But, I am not getting any data whatsoever.  I completed all of the necessary steps last week.  I have no clue what to do.  I tried to find help from google.  There does not seem to be a 1-800 number or e-mail I can respond to.  Godaddy has the worst customer service on the planet.  I really do not know what to do as I have no clue what could be wrong.

1 Expert replyverified_user

google analytics I cannot get analytics to work for some reason

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Google does not offer telephone support for GA - adwords yes, to a certain extent, but for consultancy services it's more common to use a certified partner. What is the exact nature of your problem? Consider posting a link to your website here, so forum members can check it out. 

A simple check is to ensure that the ID (e.g. the GA id which has the format like UA-XXXXXXX-XXXX) you have used on your website matches that of the GA property you are looking at. 

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.