AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

create one global account for all languages and one single account per language

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would need to know how I can create one single GA account for all website language versions and at the same time having one single GA account per language version.

I thought to put two pixels for each page for all websites, one linked to the global account and another linked to the specific ones.

For instance English website will have one single pixel with the data layer for the global analytics account and another for the analytics account for only EN website.

How can I handle this ? Do I risk to have data double counted ?

Thanks for helping me out.

Have a good day,

Giovanni

Re: create one global account for all languages and one single account per language

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I'm assuming you mean different properties - 1) for all pages 2) specific language pages.

If you've 2 different UA-ID in the 2 tracking code, then you won't doublecount the data - it will work fine. But the best practice for such scenario is to use one single property GA code and then use language specific filters to separate the traffic into different views for each language.