AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

cookies, EU law

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi is there any one that could help me with the code to create a EU Law cookie banner giving people the choice to opt out?

I have set up my Google Analytics account and I know that Squarespace offer a derivative but it does not link and runs separate to Google Analytics.

Is there anyone that can help me out, I have spent a long time trying to get this done and because it's a code issue Squarespace can't help me.

What I need to be able to do is have a banner that I can put on the site that they can opt-in or opt-out go Google Analytics for the none essential cookies.

Please help, thank you in advance of your help.

Thanks, Rob

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: cookies, EU law

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rob
This is up to the individual webmaster to implement. A quick search on Google will provide hundreds of sample snippets to choose from.