AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

authorized webpages tracking with GA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

i have a site which has 80% of its pages behind an insite athorization. the visitors needs to sign in to visit these pages. is there a special setting needed to deploy the GA trackingcode on this site pages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hugo v
March 2016

Re: authorized webpages tracking with GA

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hugo,
No special setting required. I'm saying it confidently because many e commerce site doesn't allow users to buy products without sign up/sign in and even I have implemented same on my website for few days and tracking was working .

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hugo v
March 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hugo,
No special setting required. I'm saying it confidently because many e commerce site doesn't allow users to buy products without sign up/sign in and even I have implemented same on my website for few days and tracking was working .

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes it's two Affiliates and Vendors either or.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for the awnser.
About the site, it is not an e-commerce platform. The service i provide is only visible for those who logged in to create a community.

thanks again