AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Which page redirects more to a particular page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to access the data of 'from which page users are going to a particular page', I already used page and title parameters, Can we add one more parameter over there which can be seen under site-content in Behaviour->Overview.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @joshi k

Configure a new Custom Report.

Set the Dimension to "Previous Page Path". Or use "Page Title" if you have unique Page Titles.

Set the Metrics to "Pageviews" and "Unique Pageviews"

Set the filter to include only when "Page" equals the path of the page you want to examine.

You can also go to the All Pages report, click on the page you want to examine, and then select the Navigation Summary option.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply, @Phillip S
I want to see which title of the page from which the current title is obtained,
I have different pages in a category, So i gave all those pages same title, now I want to know from a particular page title users are moving to which page title.
I am unable to add previous page title to Dimension
Help is appreciated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Phillip S

If go to realTime->content we are able to see 3 columns right?, Active page,Page title and active users
Can we add one more variable there?