5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

What is Transaction ID (Other) ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As I check my sales performance report for today, everything looks good. Once the day is over and I check the report for yesterday, the first transaction ID says (Other) and a large portion of the days revenue is listed under it. When I click into it, it shows everything as 0.00. I tried searching the web for this and can't find anything about it. Anyone else know?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dan B,

Are you able to confirm that a transaction ID is successfully sent each time a transaction has completed? You'd need a tool like GA Debugger to find out, or could also check in the browser's Developer Console. It could be that the ID is not being sent along with the Ecommerce hit into GA. That's the first thing that comes to my mind.

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All of my testing shows it passing through correctly. We originally had an issue but that was showing up as "Undefined" which we resolved. Also, as mentioned, all transaction IDs appear to look normal with today's partial data but once today becomes yesterday, I see this (other) thing.