AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Validation code

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to authorize my google analytics authorization code for my new web address ( www.queensolomom.com ). I keep getting error messages. My host site gets the same types of responses too. It just isn't working. Today I went in to verify my name was exactly the same on both accounts. I changed it so they were and tried to revalidate again with the same response that I don't have an account. It is crazy because clearly I do have an account. Can you please advise what I need to do to get the account to recognize my validation code. OR, can I get an authorization code for the plug-in directly through this account?

I have this web site set up within another website that I run for my convenience. Could that be the problem. The host says no that isn't it.

This is the last error detected
Last Error: 2016-05-28 16:55:05: (403) Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/analytics/v3/managment/accounts/~all/webproperties/~all/profiles?start-in... (403) User does not have any Google Analytics account.
Please advise.
LW

Re: Validation code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well thanks any way, it was the particular google analytics plug in that was the problem. I deleted the plug-in I had chosen and installed a different plug-n by a different author and it worked.

No help needed any more. Thanks anyway.