2.2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Validation code

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to authorize my google analytics authorization code for my new web address ( www.queensolomom.com ). I keep getting error messages. My host site gets the same types of responses too. It just isn't working. Today I went in to verify my name was exactly the same on both accounts. I changed it so they were and tried to revalidate again with the same response that I don't have an account. It is crazy because clearly I do have an account. Can you please advise what I need to do to get the account to recognize my validation code. OR, can I get an authorization code for the plug-in directly through this account?

I have this web site set up within another website that I run for my convenience. Could that be the problem. The host says no that isn't it.

This is the last error detected
Last Error: 2016-05-28 16:55:05: (403) Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/analytics/v3/managment/accounts/~all/webproperties/~all/profiles?start-in... (403) User does not have any Google Analytics account.
Please advise.
LW

Re: Validation code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well thanks any way, it was the particular google analytics plug in that was the problem. I deleted the plug-in I had chosen and installed a different plug-n by a different author and it worked.

No help needed any more. Thanks anyway.