Analytics
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Users see analytics for their own generated pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently working on a project where a user can generate their own webpage (this is an automatic process, something like generated a Wordpress blog or a website on Wix). Each user should be able to see the analytics for their own page via their own dashboard. To do this, I would use the Google Analytics API.

I am trying to figure out what the best way of doing this would be.

Right now I understand that a Google Analytics account can have a maximum of 50 properties, each one with 25 views. If this is the case then the project would not be scalable and the analytics may need to be a manual process as a new GA account would have to be set up every time the limit is reached.

What I've been thinking is that each user would have their own view id for their page. But a limit would eventually be reached.

I have researched this quite a bit and have not had much luck.

So my question is: Is there a different way I could implement this in order to make this task scalable without reaching any limits where a new account would need to be set up manually?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still trying to figure this out, I would be very grateful for any input

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still looking for a solution, thanks.