Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Unsampled Reports API Permissions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to request an unsampled report via the management API using my service account. The service account client_email is listed as having "Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze" permissions at the account level and at the view level. The Analytics API is enabled on the Cloud Console. What else do I need to do? I double-checked my account ID, property ID, profile ID, and I still get a 403 error. Any help is appreciated. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Just as a test, have you tried using the query explorer or the google sheets add on to check that everything is working okay with your account log-on. If you have the correct access then these two tools should work.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Query explorer works just fine - I am also able to run normal GA API queries just fine using the exact same service credentials (in fact, the same service object in my code). I only hit a 403 when I try to request an unsampled report.