Analytics
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

UA is not associated with GA master account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I manage a website at www.care-plus-careers.org.uk as well as several others. All our sites have GA tracking code in them using a series of UA numbers UA-10995059-X where X is 1-7. 

All the website analytics reports are accessbile from our google analytics account except for the one above. It seems the relevant UA code is not associated with out GA master account.

Can anyone help me fix this? 

Richard

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: UA is not associated with GA master account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Richard,

Upon inspection of the GA code, it appears that you are using classic GA tracking (not Universal Analytics) for this site. Pageview hits are being sent to GA, so there is no problem with the implementation itself. Please verify and confirm that this is what you expected.

Also, can you please check that you are using an administrator account to access this particular property. Just to clarify, you are having accessing issues for this particular property?
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Good to hear it is collecting data - thank you. My issue now Is that I do not see any analytics data from this one site. When I look at GA from our google account I see data from websites UA-10995059-1 to UA-10995059-6 but nothing - not even a listing - for the one what uses UA-10995059-7

I'm not sure whether your asking if I use an admin account to access the website or GA?

Thanks for your help

Richard

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

HI Richard, that's very odd.

One possibility is that you (or someone) created the 10995059 GA account using a different Google account, and then the login you are using was granted permission for the 1-6 properties, but not the -7 property. So I would check that first. If this is the case, then there would be another admin login that actually does have access to all the properties.

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn