AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Two Analytics account of one website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All,

I have two analytics account of one website...I want to make it one please help me...
This is my website pinkcamila.com and has created two analytics account ...Both tracking code are different and i am getting traffic on both 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Two Analytics account of one website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

You have two tracking codes for the same property on your site. One of them is classic analytics and the other one is universal analytics. You need to keep the universal analytics one (it is inserted by the All In One SEO Pack plugin) and to delete the other tracking code (it is most likely manually added to your Wordpress theme's header.php file).
Let me know if you have questions.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: Two Analytics account of one website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How can i delete the other tracking code...Means where can i find it? your are saying in theme setting-general tracking code...

This is blank i could not found any code here..Please help me