AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Twitter analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

can someone help me?

i got these codes for twitter, these is the link in tutorial,

https://www.optimizesmart.com/social-interactions-tracking-through-google-analytics/

my question is, i don't know where to put these codes, i know what it is but i dont get where to put this.

thanks for answering these.

im a newbie here. 

Twitter analytics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Michelle,

there are two tracking codes for twitter on the given link, the first link which is for twitter button, you will have to put it where ever you want the the button to appear on your site. For the second code you will have to put it just before the </head> tag in the head section.

Hope this help

Kind regards

Noman Karim

Twitter analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Noman, 

I'm currently using a wordpress site, if its okay can you walk me through where should i put the codes?

Thank you,

kind regards,

Michelle

Twitter analytics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Michelle,

if you want to track a twitter follow button in google analytics, copy the first code from the link or visit this link https://publish.twitter.com/# create the type of button you want. then go to your wordpress dashboard, navigate to appearence >> editor and place the code either in header.php or footer.php file, save and reload your site to check if it is button is appearing. if it does not appear check for if you inserted the correct code. 

For adding the analytics tracking code mentioned on the link, paste the code in your wordpress header.php file. 

if you still having issues let me know your email and i will contact for support

good luck

Twitter analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir Noman,

This is my email, i appreciate if you help me walk for all my social media tracking, 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

that's my email hope to hear from you soon.

One more thing sir, i just want to ask how can i know that it's working?

Kind regards,

Michelle

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. For your own safety, please do not share personal information on the Community, or ask other forum members to contact you outside of the community.