AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Trouble with Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having trouble getting Google Analytics to work on my new website.  I had it working on a previous site of mine but I just finished this one and I have not had any success so far.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Devon W
April 2016

Re: Trouble with Google Analytics

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Devon,
Please share the URL so I can check where you have implemented the GA code. If you have implemented the code correctly first visit your site and check GA real time data. If there is no data in real time that means tracking is not working.

Check UA id on website and GA accounts, that must be same.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have been searching, researching and trying for the past two days with no luck.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Devon W
April 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Devon,
Please share the URL so I can check where you have implemented the GA code. If you have implemented the code correctly first visit your site and check GA real time data. If there is no data in real time that means tracking is not working.

Check UA id on website and GA accounts, that must be same.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Santosh,
Thanks for the reply. I don't know what happened but something finally started working. It now shows all the stats. If I have any more problems I will update this.

Thanks again
Devon