AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Traffic is not being counted on my landinag pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We have a Domain Marketplace and we have domains that are connected to our website as sub domains (sales Pages)

Whenever a visitor types in a domain it goes directly to the domain sales page

The issue is the Traffic that goes to those sales pages is not being counted on our Google Analytics

Google Analytics is only counting the main traffic that goes to our website domain

We have around 100 domains that are sub domains and we need this to be counted as well

How do we fix this and have all our Traffic counted

Historically some of our domains get good Traffic 

Also how can we use the other tools of Google Analytics to help us see if our website is set up correctly and being maintained so we get the most traffic and use

Thanks

Traffic is not being counted on my landinag pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We have a Domain Marketplace and we have domains that are connected to our website as sub domains (sales Pages)

Whenever a visitor types in a domain it goes directly to the domain sales page

The issue is the Traffic that goes to those sales pages is not being counted on our Google Analytics

Google Analytics is only counting the main traffic that goes to our website domain

We have around 100 domains that are sub domains and we need this to be counted as well

How do we fix this and have all our Traffic counted

Historically some of our domains get good Traffic 

Also how can we use the other tools of Google Analytics to help us see if our website is set up correctly and being maintained so we get the most traffic and use

Thanks