Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking not installed

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This popular discussion was copied from the former Help Forum, answered by Jennifer Dell (Rising Star)

Question: Hi there, I am trying to add google analytics to this website www.baltijosmiskai.lt i copied the code correctly but it says tracking is not installed. Any sugestions?

Answer: Hello, the Tracking Status in the Admin can take a long time to update (24-48 hours). I reviewed your site and your tracking snippet (UA-68493548-1) is properly installed and sending data to GA. I would recommend checking out your Real Time reports to confirm everything is working. All the best Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking not installed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the post, great help.... This was exactly my case. I set it up fine but even after 24H, GA did not recognise the tracking code with "Tracking Not Installed" status. I don't know how many times a checked that the code was correct, in the right place on the pages etc.... Eventually I asked a friend to visit the site while I went to real time reporting and there I could see the visitor. So it worked all along, just need some patience I guess.