Analytics
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking code not detected - no data shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm having troubles with GA on my website: http://www.miejskieprzygody.pl/

I've implemented the code using plugin for Wordpress and it seems to be implemented correctly when I check the website source. Despite that I'm getting "Tracking code not installed" status on my GA account and no data in real-time report (while visiting site from other devices).

I'm using the same plugin on another site (hosted on the same server and using the same template) and there works all fine. Can't find a reason for the glitch here.

Can anybody suggest what might be causing issues?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking code not detected - no data shown

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Miejskie,

If you've just created the property and installed the tracking code you need to wait up to 24h for the data to start showing up in Google Analytics. Your code seems to be OK, it is sending the pageview requests to the property UA-70131216-1. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: Tracking code not detected - no data shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Arnold,

Thanks for the tip. I am a bit anxious as my previous tracking code for this website stopped working for unknown reason, and after trying out all the solutions I knew, I've created this new property. Will wait for full 24hrs to past and check then.