AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Sharing anlaytics information with third party

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

Need Help in knowing how can i share traffic information of a youtube video with an external client.

So here is the thing i have this youtube video of mobile phone which has xyz no of views. now i want to show the statics of my video  to phone manufacture so that i can point out  cause of my video how much traffic did the got to their website/blog...

Any tools or third party solutions to this.

please help.

Sharing anlaytics information with third party

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Is the phone manufacturer has a website or blog?

Then you should have set UTM tagging in your youtube external link or anywhere by which from the video user can navigate to your clients website.Is it not set you cannot tell exactly how your video has helped them to get the traffic in their website.

Indirectly suppose someone see your video and then goes to google then go to youyr client site then the traffic will be contibuted as organic instead of youtube.

So utm tagging or even url shortners should have helped you if you set it up in the beginning.

Now if it not setup,then in your clients site if some portion of the traffic goes from youtube it will show as only youtube as source not much details.