Analytics
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Pixel is integrated but does not work in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We integrated the remarketing Pixel of our Adwords account to our page and due to the tag-debugger the pixel is active and working. But as soon as we are looking in our Adwords-account it tells us that the remarketing pixel is not implemented on page.

The page is an Wordpress-framework if this is something that matters.

- We checked the Pixel Id --> Correct

- The Pixel was checked like 20 times - Its the same as it is in adwords

- Function for remarketing in Analytics Admin-Area Is active and the code was changed (as far as I know this doesn't matter for this kinda problem)

I would be glad if you would know some more reasons why this problem does occure and how to fix.

Best SarahBildschirmfoto 2016-01-20 um 16.56.01.pngBildschirmfoto 2016-01-20 um 16.56.59.png

Re: Remarketing Pixel is integrated but does not work in Adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I get that message frequently even though everything is perfectly fine. Just check in a couple days if the remarketing is populating and working and then ignore the message. If it is still not working we can dig deeper.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
You have to notice that the message you have gotten in AdWords is about Analytics implementation not AdWords so everything is fine with you AdWords pixel.
Go to Analytics Admin and check if you if you have created the audience and link in Remarketing > Audiences.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Bryan,

I am not quite sure if it is that easy because as soon as I create a list in Analytics, it shows that 0 users has shown up in the past 7 days (pixel is implemented for month now) and even in Adwords no users will be collected on this list (All Users for example).

Is it the same on your site?

Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-21 um 11.35.46.pngBildschirmfoto 2016-01-21 um 11.34.44.png