AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Real Time vs Analyitcs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 4 properties under my account. 3 of my properties are showing real time data, but after being up for a few hours those real time user data are not being recorded under the audience category. I can see people who use my site in real time. Just not over the span of the last few hours that I have had the site up and running. Am I missing something?

Real Time vs Analyitcs

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

GA reports can take some time to get processed in actual reports. Give it some time.

Real Time vs Analyitcs

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jordan,

There is data processing latency in Google Analytics. If you are using standard(free) Google Analytics account, this delay might be up to 24-48 hours depending on the amount of daily sessions and total hits that you get. This means it is normal that real-time report data shows up with a delay. 

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Güney

Real Time vs Analyitcs

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jordan,

If you would like to see data from the last few hours, head over to the standard reporting and make sure you select today in the date range option as today is excluded by default.