AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Re: Bounce rate 100% on the pages with events implemented and avg. time more than 0

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey, I jumped in this thread real quick to see if anyone could help me.. I am new to analytics, and I'm having some trouble and this thread had the most replies so i figured i could get some help.

Anyways, I copied my tracking ID and pasted it into the HEAD of my Godaddy website. It is only showing stats for "Real Time." So if i goto my website, I can see that it is working for Real time, but I am not seeing anything or any action on my standard report.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wes h
June 2016

New Installation - It is only showing stats for "Real Time."

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Wes,
welcome to the GA Advertiser Community.

I moved your question into its own thread since its a different issue
Usually best to start your own thread for issues as it gets confusing for ppl when conversations start to go in different directions covering different issues etc.

Itt often takes 24-48hrs for the standard reports to start showing data once the tracking has been correctly installed.
Has it been over 24hrs? Also if its a new installation and its been less than 48hrs, make sure to change the date at the upper right in the date panel,
to also include data for the current day in the date range.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wes h
June 2016

New Installation - It is only showing stats for "Real Time."

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Wes,
welcome to the GA Advertiser Community.

I moved your question into its own thread since its a different issue
Usually best to start your own thread for issues as it gets confusing for ppl when conversations start to go in different directions covering different issues etc.

Itt often takes 24-48hrs for the standard reports to start showing data once the tracking has been correctly installed.
Has it been over 24hrs? Also if its a new installation and its been less than 48hrs, make sure to change the date at the upper right in the date panel,
to also include data for the current day in the date range.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: New Installation - It is only showing stats for "Real Time."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much! Yeah, I should've started another thread, I couldn't find where to start a new one, so I just jumped in here. I created it last night, so its just not showing up yet I guess. Thanks for being so quick with a reply.

Re: New Installation - It is only showing stats for "Real Time."

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Nps.. give it a little time to bake. If its still not showing any data in a day or two, then pls post back so myself or other community member can give you a hand with getting it sorted and working

Thanks
Bronwyn :-)