Analytics
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Problem with tracking info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not sure where to put this but I was hoping someone could help me. I keep getting this message: Tracking code on page www.divineordinary.com does not match property Divine Ordinary's tracking ID UA-56974540-1.

Thanks! Smiley Happy 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with tracking info

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rosanne B,

The tracking code on your page shows this:

_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-0000000-0']);

This is definitely not a correct property ID, so you will need to go in and change this.

Hope this helps.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you - I will try to do that!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google analytics now tells me page views, etc. for my site when I go to Google Analytics, but I still am not getting those numbers for each post on the back end of my actual Wordpress site. It's like the G.A. is getting the info, but the plug-in that puts those numbers on my dashboard isn't really working. Any ideas on how to get that to work? Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Rosanne B,

Sorry, I'm not familiar with WP sites. Maybe someone else on this forum is, but you may need to look into WP support.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn