Analytics
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Only real time data works, no audience works

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Just yesterday I added GA to my website, but since then I only have been able to see real time data no audience overview?

Can not figure out why?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mareks P
November 2015

Re: Only real time data works, no audience works

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Mareks, how are things?

First and most important thing: make sure that you've selected the correct data and actual day on the calendar. Usually Analytics doesn't select the current day for you.

Secondly, Analytics can take up to 48h to receive full information, so there may be delayed information within that period.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did this resolve itself after 48 hours? I'm having the same problem but only just started Google Analytics. I see Real Time, but nothing in Audience even after selecting the correct day and data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just added google analytics to my website today and I see real time audience, but only 30 minutes, and then all is lost. Hopefully that will take care of itself in the next 48 hours.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
malik IM BACK AGAIN WITH THE SAME PROBLEM REAL TIME BUT NO AUDIENCE REVIEW , I HAD AUDIENCE FOR ONE DAY AFTER MY LAST (CTX) ONLY, SOME BODY HELP HELP HELP PLS THXS.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What if my Google Analytics was working all this while and all of a sudden it stopped recording sessions in the "audience" tab. The only changes I made was to create a new filter, however, I deleted to filter and it's still not working Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The exact same thing happened to me. Did you find a resolution to your issue?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am now to Google analytics too. In the past 24 hours, I keep going back to see if any data, but nothing shows up.

How come this is so slow? 48 hours is like a century in Internet era. 

Google shall put some words in red, "data not available within 48 hours" in UI. Otherwise, it's very frustrating and many new users will just give up the system before 48 hours limit comes. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had the same problem and I find the solution! 

By default, the statistic time range doesn't cover "today". So you can select date (at the upper-right corner) by yourself and then you see the records!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"make sure that you've selected the correct data and actual day on the calendar. Usually Analytics doesn't select the current day for you"

Thank you!  That fixed the problem