AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Only front page registrars in active pages, but all pages in pageview count?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my first Google Analytics install on a dynamic site.  Have done several on CMS sites.  The site is built on Angular 1.  We have the code snippet on each page.  I checked each page with the Tag Assistant Chrome plugin.  When monitoring in Real Time, I can see each page registaring EXCEPT when I click on a link to a dynamic page.  If I reload, then it seems to registrar as a pageview but does not show that page in Active Pages or Behavior.  So Analytics is not showing any pageviews other than the front in Active Pages or Behavior.  None of the pages are showing an issue with Tag Assistant.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jason,

Could you post your url please, I think I came across similar issue in the past.

Thanks

Sura

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Sura.  The URL is http://jables.com/.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jason,

This is because your website is a single page application and the pages are loaded with # in the url which can't be read by google. Also the pages are loaded through ajax. I would recommend triggering the page view when ever the url is changed using javascript or you can use Google Tag Manager if you are comfortable with it.

Thanks

Sura