AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

One page missing from report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed in Google Analytics that I could not find what had been a very popular page.  Despite being featured prominently on the home page and having reasonable coverage in Google, it registered zero hits since August 2014.

I checked the tracking code from another page, and it seemed to be the same.  I copied and pasted anyway.

I haven't thought of this in awhile.  Is there anything but a snippet of javascript in the header?

Mike Dowling

www.mrdowling.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike Dowling
July 2016

Re: One page missing from report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mike, what's the page URL?
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike Dowling
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mike, what's the page URL?
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Julien,

The problem is solved. I checked the page this morning in Google Analytics and it has traffic for the first time in years. I'm embarrassed, but apparently, there was an error in the code. I checked carefully, but I couldn't see it. I copied and pasted from another page to solve the problem.

The page is
http://www.mrdowling.com/607mena.html

Thank you for the quick response.

Mike

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
All right, happy tracking :-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm glad that your problem has been resolved, then I click on the link you provided below, an attractive site with extensive knowledge, I hope someday you can write about Indonesia