Analytics
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Not receiving hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have a 'Blogger' blog which is self-hosted on GoDaddy since Dec 2016 and ever since Google Analytics hasn't worked properly. Tag Assistant detects multiple tags, not sure where these have come from :/  Basically I don't really know what I'm doing lol and any help would be appreciated. My link is http://www.blushandbronzeblog.com/ incase it's needed.

Thanks, Laura.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Not receiving hits

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Laura,

You have some iframes there that are also firing GA, does your account start with a 9?  If so you should be seeing some data - I see the collection happening.   You may have a filter that is excluding the data.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Not receiving hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes, it does begin with a 9. It does seem I am receiving some data but I don't think it's all of it. How would I find out if I have a filter?

Thanks for your help!

Not receiving hits

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey laura,

You website have multiple GA tracking ID which is why you are not receiving accurate reports. I am seeing that your website contains a widget(snapwidget) which is firing the wrong ID. You can GA Debugger chrome extension to check for tracking errors. To check for any filters applied, navigate to admin >> view >> filters. if the problem still exists please let me know. 

Regards 

Noman Karim

Not receiving hits

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Laura,

The other tracker should not be an issue, it's configured properly as a second tracker using it's own account id and the beacons for your account are being sent. So even if they 2nd tracker fails, yours seems to work, on your home page at least.

Norman is correct as where to find filters.  That said, if you have not created them an no one else has access, you probably don't have them.  Smiley Happy

What leads you to believe that the data is not accurate or you are not getting all visits collected? 

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn