AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Not allowed UA for my website provider, but domain through Google domain can I track traffic

[ Edited ]
A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

not allowed to add UA id to my storefront through squareup.  I do have my domain through Googledomain.  is there anyway to track my analytics/traffic with out a UA ID.  or is there a way to add the UA ID through the googledomain portal.

any help greatly appreciated

1 Expert replyverified_user

Not allowed UA for my website provider, but domain through Google domain can I track traffic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not within my skillset at all.. however the following article may be of help to you

https://iabramo.com/2017/01/02/integrating-square-with-google-analytics/

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I looked Through that article, it covers sales only not site traffic.  I may have to just look for another website host that will allows UA code.

I can see my traffic from google Ad, but not other traffic.  Also contacted google domains (where my domain is thru) to see if there was a tracking I could do through that- no go. Sounds like UA or nothing:/