2.4K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

No hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, my domain name is trendytechz.com

we have got a notifications regarding the " Property Trendy Techz is not receiving hits. Either your site is not receiving any sessions or it is not tagged correctly.this show our error. we used google tag assistantWe are searching for this since many day hope to find solution for this Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tirupati K
January 2017

No hits

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

Im not seeing an issue with the tracking code 
1) Make sure the reports you are looking at in GA are for property UA-85052658-1
2) Make sure there are no filters applied to the View in GA that may be preventing data from reporting

Also you may want to take a look at your page using the console in Chrome dev tools as there seem to be a few issues going on with other script(s). Errors in other page code can prevent the ga script from working properly too.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tirupati K
January 2017

No hits

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

Im not seeing an issue with the tracking code 
1) Make sure the reports you are looking at in GA are for property UA-85052658-1
2) Make sure there are no filters applied to the View in GA that may be preventing data from reporting

Also you may want to take a look at your page using the console in Chrome dev tools as there seem to be a few issues going on with other script(s). Errors in other page code can prevent the ga script from working properly too.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

No hits

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

please check the analytics code on your site with GA tag assistant.