Analytics
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

No hits Property is not receiving hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site is aseansports.com and I have Google Analytics module installed and tested via Google Tag Assistant.

I am getting No Hits notification.

I am able to see live users.

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Thank You.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author korey l
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
I'm not seeing any issue with the tracking code.
If you are seeing live users in the real time reporting, then you should see data in the standard reports within 12-48hrs depending on your site host.
The standard reports do not show data for the current day by default, if any data for the current day has been processed, you'll need to change the date range at the upper right to see current day's data. 

Also be sure not to apply any filters to the initial default View. Best practice is to leave it without filters and create new Views for reporting as needed and apply filters to the new Views if they are needed.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author korey l
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
I'm not seeing any issue with the tracking code.
If you are seeing live users in the real time reporting, then you should see data in the standard reports within 12-48hrs depending on your site host.
The standard reports do not show data for the current day by default, if any data for the current day has been processed, you'll need to change the date range at the upper right to see current day's data. 

Also be sure not to apply any filters to the initial default View. Best practice is to leave it without filters and create new Views for reporting as needed and apply filters to the new Views if they are needed.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you for response.

So does that mean that the no hits notification is just a bug and that I should ignore it?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If you are referring to the diagnostic messages at the top right of the screen..sometimes it gives false positives.
It also usually takes around 24hrs for new tracking on a site to calibrate with the reporting etc.

eta.. yes i would ignore it. If you arent seeing any data in reports within 48hrs, then I would post back.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site also is not receiving any hits www.techs-hacks.blogspot.com.

Help me.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Shadab E

Hi, in future, pls start your own thread, thanks.

1) Has it been more than 48hrs since you setup the tracking?

2) Is real time reporting showing site visitors or your own site activity when you browse the site?

3) Have you added any filters to the View? If so, did you leave the original default View - All Website Data unfiltered as per best practices