No data is available (Search Engine Queries)
I recently set up the Search Console to start tracking Search Engine queries, landing pages, etc...
The first day logged 3 impressions and none for the last two. We have been receiving a good amount of organic traffic so it seems like there is something wrong.
A few things:
- There is an error message: No data is available for the past two days
- The search console is set to track the http version of the site. There is a radio button option to select the https version (our site is available on https) but our site is set for https
- Our site is tracking the non www version
Not sure if any of those is the reason, but wanted to point out just in case.
Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.
Re: No data is available (Search Engine Queries)
1. You need to wait for data from Search Console. You must be patient.
2. You have to add website with https (twice version with "www" and without "www")
3. If your site redirect to https://domain.com so you can set up in Search Console prefer domain and connect GA with GSC and see these data in Google Analytics.
I think is everything what you want.