AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

No Tracking Information, everything implemented correctly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've had no tracking information on my site for a couple weeks now, and I've double checked all the troubleshooting I could. The URL is www.ifhomeless.org.

The code is implemented into my header.php across the entire site, and I also have it set up in CloudFlare DNS. The google Tag Assistant displays that it's firing correctly, and sending test traffic in the Tracking Code analytics tab navigates correctly as well.

Can someone please help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Tracking Information, everything implemented correctly

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lawrence,

try out the methods mentioned here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1008083?hl=en

hope this will help you out

Cheers
Noman Karim

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply, Norman.

I've tried all of those so far, and nothing seems to return any error. The tag assistant recording did not return any error as well.

I should note that my personal IP address is blocked from being tracked through the filter, but the filter only has 7 IP addresses that belong to our offices, and not to the rest of... the internet. I'm going to remove all the filters and see if that changes anything.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Lawrence,

It is a best practice to always have an unfiltered view - a RAW data view without any filters applied. You will have this backup view if any filters go wrong. It's also recommended to apply a new filter first to a test view to make sure that they works as required. The tracking tag seems to be fine on your site, I'm sure that you will receive data without filters.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital