Analytics
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

No Hits Property is not receiving hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, my domain name is trendytechz.com

we have got a notifications regarding the " Property Trendy Techz is not receiving hits. Either your site is not receiving any sessions or it is not tagged correctly.this show our error. we used google tag assistantWe are searching for this since many day hope to find solution for this Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Hits Property is not receiving hits

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi 
There are a couple of issues happening here.. ideally the tracking code should be added into the active theme before the closing </head> tag. this can be done a few ways depending on your theme

atm the tracking code seems to be inserted into a text widget somewhere on your site    (as shown by the source code)

</div><div id="text-5" class="widget widget_text"><div class="widget-wrap"><div class="textwidget"><script type="text/rocketscript">(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-85052658-1','auto');ga('send','pageview');</script></div>

also are you using cloudflare or something for scripts?

also try changing the opening tag of the tracking script from this 

<script type="text/rocketscript">

to this instead

<script data-cfasync="false" type="text/javascript>

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Bronwyn V,  we experiencing same problem as above now. My domain name is trendytechz.com

we have got notification regarding the " Property Trendy Techz is not receiving hits. Either your site is not receiving any sessions or it is not tagged correctly.this show our error. we used google tag assistantWe are searching for this since many day hope to find solution for this Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Im not seeing an issue with the tracking code 
1) Make sure the reports you are looking at in GA are for property UA-85052658-1
2) Make sure there are no filters applied to the View in GA that may be preventing data from reporting

Also you may want to take a look at your page using the console in Chrome dev tools as there seem to be a few issues going on with other script(s). Errors in other page code can prevent the ga script from working properly too.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here