AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

No Google Analytics tracking code found for experiment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am running an experiment and I have set it to 100% of my traffic to 2 variant pages. Both pages have the experiment code inserted literally just after the <head> tag. 

I am still being told that "No Google Analytics tracking code found for experiment" and my experiment cannot be validated. 

However; I have chosen to run the experiment anyway and it seems to be pulling in some data but only for a tiny percent of the traffic. In 22 days it has experimented with 72 sessions. In the same 22 days I can see the original variant page has had 15,220 sessions. 

Can someone explain how to fix this? I simply can't wait 3 years for the experiment to have enough sessions for the data to mean something I need to pull in more data now. 

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Re: No Google Analytics tracking code found for experiment

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi
Can you share both URLs?
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Re: No Google Analytics tracking code found for experiment