AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

No Data in Real Time Views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are not seeing any Real Time data in one of our properties. We are successfully posting events to the API and not seeing anything come through Real Time views.

Re: No Data in Real Time Views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you provide us a link?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
A link to what exactly?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey David, how are things?

Is the view in which you're seeing the Real-time a new one? Although it usually works right away, real-time have 24h windows to begin working.

If is not a new View, do you see results on the normal reports at the left menu? It seems only a problem with real-time data or the entire GA?

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nope, not a new one, I can see all sorts of data in the Audience tabs, but nothing in real time.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey David,

As we can see on the Google apps status, there were no problem with Analytics servers recently: http://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Have you tested some standard things like:

- Visit from another browser
- Visit from incognito mode
- Clear cookies & data
- Check for any plugin like adblockers and stuff that may be conflicting

This can help us out understand if this is user-side or maybe some problem with real-time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have tried in other browsers, on other machines, with other accounts, without adblockers.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you provide your website URL?

I recommend that you get in touch with support to see if they have updates on any problems on real-time feature:
https://support.google.com/analytics/?hl=en#topic=3544906&contact=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is a mobile app, so unfortunately there is not URL to share Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cannot find a way to get in touch with support. Is there an email address or form to fill out?