AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

NSFW No Hits error Property Blue Dvds is not receiving hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just install google analytics code on my website..and its working fine i check it on google tag assistant and also in real time view reports and its show all is fine.. but i just receiving the message NO HITs Error.. i am confused how to solve this problem while all is working fine can any one help me what are the issue are there.. 

here is my website url.. http://bluedvd.com.au/

Thanks.
1 Expert replyverified_user

NSFW No Hits error Property Blue Dvds is not receiving hits

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rick V

appreciate the NSFW warning on your post.

can you please edit your post to now remove the website link (thanks :-))

I'm not seeing any issue with your tracking code.

It fires fine when checking via dev tools and using ga debugger. Google tag assistant also shows no issues.

The diagnostic messages rely on googlebot crawling the site.. sometimes with new tracking setups you will end up with false errors. 

As it all seems to be working fine, i would simply select the option to ignore/dismiss the diagnostic msg (should be an option to do that if you click the msg at the upper right of the interface)

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here