Analytics
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

My website conversions not tracking properly in Aalytics account. we don't have thank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

waffor.com  my website conversions not tracking properly in Aalytics account. we don't have thank you page separately instead of that we are using event tracking method in this casesome conversions are missing please fix this issue. My management paused Google Adword budget because of this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sri G
October 2016

My website conversions not tracking properly in Aalytics account. we don't have thank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, Thanks for you suggestion santosh it was happened some time and missed sometime. so I have made call with google ad-word team they solved it.  

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sri,

We community members can only help you or suggest you the way to resolve your issue.

You can test whether events are working or not in real time. Google analytics provides Real time Reporting for events also. You can go to your Google analytics account, go to Reporting tab->Real-Time -> Events. Here you can see the events fired during the past 30 minutes on your website.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sri G
October 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, Thanks for you suggestion santosh it was happened some time and missed sometime. so I have made call with google ad-word team they solved it.