2.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Multisite analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI

Im looking for a solution to report on multiple sites using one dash board on Google Analytics.

Currently I have multiple client sites that each have their own analytics tracking code. I would like to pull a high level report on how all the sites are performing in a consolidated view and not have to pull a report for each individual site and then manually consolidare the report.

The metrics i am looking at for this instance is just what devices users are using, referral traffic, Desktop/mobile split and total sessions across all the sites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Multisite analytics

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Tyron:
What you are looking for is called Cross Domain tracking. This allows visitors to be tracked across multiple domains.
Create a new Web Property and using that new UA code add tracking to each website. Then follow the directions at this link:
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034342?hl=en
Follow each step carefully. For debugging in addition to Tag Assistant, I use WASP for checking the CID is the same across each website. That indicates the cross domain tracking is working. You can also view in the Real TIme reports for your new web property to check each website!
Good Luck!
Jay