Multiple Google Analytics tags detected
I installed Tag Assistant to make sure I installed my code correctly. However, I am getting three detected codes. Can someone help me determine if I installed the codes properly?
Re: Multiple Google Analytics tags detected[ Edited ]
July 2017 - last edited July 2017
Hi @James A,
On your home page, you have 4 Analytics codes installed
- UA-102098870-1 duplicated (Inserted both in the footer)
- UA-45124771-2 (inserted through GTM-PG4QMH)
- UA-7870337-1 (Inserted in the footer)
- UA-16505296-2 (Inserted through a JS file from cdn2.editmysite.com/js/site/main.js)
You should be able to remove the ones directly inserted in the footer. The GTM code with the extra GA code is inserted in the pinpoll iframes.
Places to check:
- Pinpoll tool
- Footer code https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201979698-Google-Analytics.
The last one is contained in a script from Weebly and I don't think you can remove it
Hope it helps,